Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

great testosterone booster

loopy107

my test levels from over a year and half ago was at 398 and it feels the same still, havent felt any different. my nuts shrink and the regenerate on and off for the last year and half. i have no motivation and not much off a sex drive after that last cycle.

can any one recommend a great test booster supplement that accually works?

I have some clomid but dont know if thats the right way to go i rather save it for the next pct if i could ever get back on my feet!

i saw a doc he says im fine!(whata meat head!)

loopy107 said:
my test levels from over a year and half ago was at 398 and it feels the same still, havent felt any different. my nuts shrink and the regenerate on and off for the last year and half. i have no motivation and not much off a sex drive after that last cycle.

can any one recommend a great test booster supplement that accually works?

I have some clomid but dont know if thats the right way to go i rather save it for the next pct if i could ever get back on my feet!

i saw a doc he says im fine!(whata meat head!)

60X0

Family Docs read your comprehensive blood tests and say if you are OK within the normal ranges. That's all they know.

Find an Anti-Aging Doc through your local Compounding Pharm. (Google search)
These are the Docs that blood test thoroughly, are affiliated with major hospitals,
and are insurance covered. They are pushing for longevity and health.

I am in such a program (please read some of my threads in this Forum) and use topicals plus HGH injections.

This program can push all my numbers through the roof, so I get blood tests every 3 months. The dosages and strengths are adjusted accordingly.

hey loopy,
if in fact you tested low in FREE (not bound or total) testosterone you can use 3 mg of natural (not salts like enanthates, etc.) testosterone in your blood every day. this is the only safe way to boost testosterone. injections are unnecessary. dissolve 1 gram of natural (1,000 mg) testosterone in 333 drops of 99% pure DMSO and put one drop on your inner wrist every morning. (you use testosterone in the AM due to it's natural cycle).
using clomid will put you in an early grave.
also test your DHEA.
you can do this with saliva kits without a doctor. i like ZRT labs.
roger

yap1993 said:
hey loopy,
if in fact you tested low in FREE (not bound or total) testosterone you can use 3 mg of natural (not salts like enanthates, etc.) testosterone in your blood every day. this is the only safe way to boost testosterone. injections are unnecessary. dissolve 1 gram of natural (1,000 mg) testosterone in 333 drops of 99% pure DMSO and put one drop on your inner wrist every morning. (you use testosterone in the AM due to it's natural cycle).
also test your DHEA.
roger

Great reply.

Please tell us more about natural test.

yap1993 said:
hey loopy,
also test your DHEA.
roger

Why do you say clomid will put you in an early grave?

buy some of the new TRIBEX tribulus gel caps and run those for 60 days at the recommended dosages...it increases testosterone naturally and sperm count...youll notice the difference in 2-3 weeks....usually by the hardons that pop up and wont go away easily :) ....

houseofmuscle which as a banner on here somewere has some pretty good stuff well i like it..I had rasinnutts and used estroblock 10 days shit was back to normal..It blocks estro and raise test levels both...Pretty much the same as 6oxo but half the cost..They also have a testbooster too i am sure its just as good also...TRIBEX tribulus is good too,but if your lowing your estrogen and boosting test levels i would say thats better then just a test booster any day...if you rasie your test you estro will rasie also to keep the body balanced.
Just my 2 cents for what its worth...

Top Bottom