Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

great natural testosterone booster

loopy107

my test is low at about 425. my doc wont help me out .
any advise from any one who's tried a really good test booster thats over the counter thats worth a try or the money?

id appreciate any advise that would help me with this problem!

thats not that low but I would get another doctor, an anti E could help. Some claim herbs raise your test but few if any would make a difference.

loopy107 said:
any advise from any one who's tried a really good test booster thats over the counter thats worth a try or the money?

Total test doesn't mean much...get your Bio-Available testosterone (free + weakly bound) as it is a much more accurate representation of how much test is in your body for its use. Are you having problems relating to low test?

I've used tribulus before and it increases libido, but I didn't get blood work done so I can't say for certain if it increased my free test.

Lestat said:
I've used tribulus before and it increases libido, but I didn't get blood work done so I can't say for certain if it increased my free test.

have you tried making an appointment with a anti-aging clinic, they tend to be preaty liberal with test levels and gh levels, they should be able to help you out with wither enthanate or cypionate some anti estrogens etc. or that dht cream, might be worth lookin in to

Lestat said:

What brand of tribulus did you use?

loopy107 said:

how old you bro?

x_muscle said:
how old you bro?

im only 24. the last time i juiced it was deca , winny and finaplex cattle pills.
it was a good stack but at that time i had no pct stuff avalible to me so i crashed.

i have tren, winny and primo to stack.

but i would like to put some low dose of test(200mg to 300mg wk) only to get my test levels up a bit while on cycle( not for big mass gains). my only problem is that when i come off of the entire cycle is that i'll lose alot of gains because of the test gains are ussaully hard to keep on! I have clomid, nolvedex and hcg.

Question1. my hcg is about to expire in two months, i heard that when juice expires you can still use it for only a couple months after. what do you think?

Question2. if i cant use it because it expires do you think i'll be fine with clomid and nolvedex?

Question 3. do you think if i mix test in this cycle that i 'll have a hard time keeping gains with a pct regime even at low test dosages?

thanks bro!

Top Bottom