Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this a great idea or what !?

• Thread starter alien amp pharm
  • Start date
A

alien amp pharm

Here's how to make longer needles of any gauge into shorter ones:

Let's say you have a 1 1/2" or 1" long needle. Take the cap that covers the needle off and cut it off to make the desired length.
Slide the cap back over the needle until it locks up to the syringe.
Now depending on how you cut the cap, you can have 5/8" or 1/2" or whatever length you want so you can do bi, trap, etc. injections with what would've been a pin that was too long.

I haven't tried this, but wouldn't this work? There would be no chance of infection because only the needle is entering the body, the cap is simply acting to prevent the entire needle from entering.
I don't know if anybody has ever thought of this before, but I thought of it the other day because all I have is 1" long pins and don't want to order more of a shorter length to do various spot injections.

seems like a good idea but......what would you cut it with? scissors? if so i assume that it wouldnt be a clean cut and may cause severe scar tissue.

been doing that for years bro, and liquidmuscle, he's not cutting the needles, but the plastic cap which you then slide back down on the needle only exposing the length you want to go in you.

I've heard this idea before retard. Get your shit together and do your homework next time you try to "invent" something. Why don't you do us all a favor and go and try to invent a recycable toilet paper that can be used over and over again. :)

liquidmuscle said:
seems like a good idea but......what would you cut it with? scissors? if so i assume that it wouldnt be a clean cut and may cause severe scar tissue.

Good point,
Humm, well those caps are pretty thick. It may take a real sharp pair of quality shears, or some wire cutters. I plan on soaking the cap in some rubbing alcohol after the cut. I'd say the chance of an infection would be extremely low. We'll let Nathan be the ginny-pig and try it first.:D

Nathan said:
I've heard this idea before retard. Get your shit together and do your homework next time you try to "invent" something. Why don't you do us all a favor and go and try to invent a recycable toilet paper that can be used over and over again. :)

Well damn! I've never heard of anybody doing it. Those fuckers stole my idea!!:mad:

Well, I'll leave this post for other people in the dark like me that haven't ever heard of it.

why dont you just not push the needle all the way in your body, just push it 1/2 way in or so.........? why all the trouble?

rperry said:
why dont you just not push the needle all the way in your body, just push it 1/2 way in or so.........? why all the trouble?

You must be more skilled than I am because I've tried that and with the combination of pushing in, aspirating, and difficulty of angles on some injections, I always end up pushing the pin all the way in.

Top Bottom