Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great gains with winstrol, do I need to stop now

Vascular Freak

I am in week 5 of teste, e 400mg, eq 600 mg, and oral winstrol 60mg ed, and also t3 50 mcg ed. I was going to drop the winstrol at the end of week five because it is harsh on liver/cholesterol etc. I am being to cautious? I am getting great results with it. Do most people run oral winstrol for 8 weeks or is 5 long enough.

The long esters are kicked in now (I can tell because of the eq anxiety) so I was thinking I could drop the oral winstrol and ride the test e, and eq now as they have kicked in. I was planning on using the test, and eq for 12 weeks, and adding in some var weeks 10 to 14 mainly to keep recovery, strength up while long esters are clearing out of my system.

Advice of winstrol duration? Keep it or stop it? Also, is var at the end a good idea, or would primo at 400-500mg ew be better?

I've heard of people running it as long as 8 weeks... however the concensus is 5 - 6 tops, as it is pretty toxic.... I'm using it for the first time starting monday, and am stacking it with prop... but I'll air on the cautious side, and only use it for 6... I don't wanna mess around with liver values...

You could always get your levels tested now, and see where you stand... but remember... safety is key... you don't want to risk hurting yourself to look better... Just MHO...

StRoNg_WoN said:
I've heard of people running it as long as 8 weeks... however the concensus is 5 - 6 tops, as it is pretty toxic.... I'm using it for the first time starting monday, and am stacking it with prop... but I'll air on the cautious side, and only use it for 6... I don't wanna mess around with liver values...

You could always get your levels tested now, and see where you stand... but remember... safety is key... you don't want to risk hurting yourself to look better... Just MHO...

Im starting my first run with winny on Monday as well at 50mgs ed for 7 weeks. I cant wait :chomp:

Im in week 5 of an 800EQ/500Test cycle that I plan to push out for 20+ weeks. Starting 7 weeks of winny this monday, then will ride the EQ and Test out after that.

I'm sure your values are shot to shit anyway..but they'll come back after u drop the winny. another week isn't going to kill you. i'd keep it at 6 and then stop

Winstrol will destroy your liver in only 5-6 weeks even though one doesn't drink, smoke, and is taking liver protectants such as milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid etc? I am going to stop here in week 5 anyway since I am adding proviron to the mix, so no need to have 2 orals running at the same time.

your liver will be fine. its the cholesterol that is the huge issue. in 6 weeks i had 0 hdl and 191 ldl. 20% chance of stroke or death just walking around. you could run it the extra time if you like. the damage is already done. just do the proper cholesterol recovery when you stop the winstrol.

StRoNg_WoN said:
excelent advice... check your levels... see if your fucked or not... and if it isnt too bad... give it a little longer... :coffee:

Top Bottom