Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great Forum

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

hi people

i have not been on this forum for about a mouth due to being sick
ive lost 14 pounds in 8 days hopefully most of it is fulids, anyway
just to thank for all the advice from you guys and i will be starting my first cycle soon

test E - 1-10weeks 250mgX2 week mon/thu
novadex 10-13weeks

pct
novadex 13-16weeks
aifm just in case i start to bloat

so thanks elite fitness and everyone on here without being on here i would
have f.u.c.k.e.d. my self right up buy taking d-bol only cycle how stupid

if there is a better cycle than this for my first cycle or i have missed out on anything please tell me as i am still a newbie!!!!!!!!!

many thanks :) :) :)

test only cycles are great, esp for first cycles... i would run it for 500mg a wk for 10 wks like you stated, but run the aifm through the whole 10wks and for pct as well, it will help wit the bloating durin the cycle... goodluck and welcome back!

big greg 82 said:
test only cycles are great, esp for first cycles... i would run it for 500mg a wk for 10 wks like you stated, but run the aifm through the whole 10wks and for pct as well, it will help wit the bloating durin the cycle... goodluck and welcome back!

ok thanks very much i will run aifm in my cycle and for pct best to play it safe thanks!!!!

well, im definitely glad you scrapped the idea of a dbol onlty cycle at least :jenscat

Test only cycles are what I would recommend everyone for their first cycle.

immortalis said:
well, im definitely glad you scrapped the idea of a dbol onlty cycle at least :jenscat

Test only cycles are what I would recommend everyone for their first cycle.

thanks mate now i know how to do my first cycle just wondering would a 3cc syringe be ok with a 1.5mm needle :)

! RUSSIAN BEAR ! said:
thanks mate now i know how to do my first cycle just wondering would a 3cc syringe be ok with a 1.5mm needle :)

yep. 3cc is about the norm i believe. 1.5 mm pin will work for glutes as well. what guage is it?? I think I ran a 25 guage last time with no problems. you have any clomid?? you might want to pick some up for your pct after a test cycle. possibly even some hcg. i ran 250mg's test-e ew for 14 weeks. 1st real cycle, gained 25 lbs. & kept about 20. ran clomid, aifm and hcg for pct and recovered pretty well. i did feel a little lethargic for about 3 weeks but it subdued pretty quickly and all is well now. test is a great chemical and you'll feel great. just be smart, keep your diet in check, work hard and make sure you do a FULL pct for recovery.

I'm still a newbie as well, but with enough reading here and good advice from some solid bro'z you'll do well and love it.

gettinripped has ya covered.

I use a 3cc syringe most of the time, cause I am rarely ever putting in more than 6cc of anything in me a week total.

I prefer 25g 1.5inch pinz.

So dont be concerned with the size syringe you got, youre good to go. :jenscat

big greg 82 said:

dont deny people bloat... Bloat is cool

immortalis said:
gettinripped has ya covered.

I use a 3cc syringe most of the time, cause I am rarely ever putting in more than 6cc of anything in me a week total.

I prefer 25g 1.5inch pinz.

So dont be concerned with the size syringe you got, youre good to go. :jenscat

thanks alot man so i will go with that thanks for tha advice !!!!

gettinripped said:
yep. 3cc is about the norm i believe. 1.5 mm pin will work for glutes as well. what guage is it?? I think I ran a 25 guage last time with no problems. you have any clomid?? you might want to pick some up for your pct after a test cycle. possibly even some hcg. i ran 250mg's test-e ew for 14 weeks. 1st real cycle, gained 25 lbs. & kept about 20. ran clomid, aifm and hcg for pct and recovered pretty well. i did feel a little lethargic for about 3 weeks but it subdued pretty quickly and all is well now. test is a great chemical and you'll feel great. just be smart, keep your diet in check, work hard and make sure you do a FULL pct for recovery.

I'm still a newbie as well, but with enough reading here and good advice from some solid bro'z you'll do well and love it.

thanks for advice mate now i should not go wrong

Top Bottom