Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great Board !!

Wanna Get Big

Just happened by an wanted to say great board. Been positive for bout 14 yrs now. Was at 180 and busted my ass to get to 190. I decided to do a sust. cycle and gained 30lbs. it wuz AWESOME !!! I've reatained bout 25 lbs of it, 8 months later. Lookin forward to my next cycle.

Wanna,

That's great news man!! Did you gain bf or just lean muscle mass? Either way that's some great gains!!

Stay Strong!!

PS Have you used or are thinking of using the new Anadrol patch? I attended a seminar on it and it's sounds prettygood without a lot of the side effects and damages on injecting.

Of the 30 lbs i gained, i think bout 6-8lbs wuz fat/water.

Never heard of the Anadrol patch but i'd be concerned with the efficacy of transdermal administration.. Oh and by the way. U don't "inject" Anadrol. It comes in pill form and actually is one of the most potent steroids around. Stuff i've read says women should'nt take it because of the high androgenic side effects. virilization, deepening of voice, etc.

Lemme know if you get any more info on it though. Sounds kinda interesting.

[This message has been edited by Wanna Get Big (edited September 07, 2000).]

Wanna,

You should change your name to "I am Big" I actually have a lot of info on Anadrol , but obviously I haven't read it all since I didn't know it was a pill.

Do you get any of the magazines like POZ ? There are a lot of good articles and they just had a great issue on Working Out, bodybulding and fitness, a few months back.
If you want, I can send you a lot of info on this stuff.

Hey, get this. Today at was at a meeting about PLWHA's and how we as a community could support them. I brought up Bill Phillip's Body for Life and pointed out that one of the guys was HIV+, and what a difference in his life bb made.

Well, no one thought it was a good idea, and said that it was "unrealistic." Also, I was asked if the man who was HIV+ was Caucasian, and when I said yes, it was said that that type of person would not be seen as a role model to PLWHA's who were of a different racial background.

It made me really sad because I was not trying to sell Bill Phillips or say that everyone should be jacked, but to show how proper nutrition exercise can really make a difference in people's lies, especially with HIV.

It would have been great to have you there.

By the way, I just started lifting and Im dedicated to it, but its real hard. I don't have a training partner (which is okay), but none of my friends are behind me.

Anyway, tell me if I can help you with any of that shit.

Proud of you bro. Stay Huge.

Originally posted by Wanna Get Big:
Just happened by an wanted to say great board. Been positive for bout 14 yrs now. Was at 180 and busted my ass to get to 190. I decided to do a sust. cycle and gained 30lbs. it wuz AWESOME !!! I've reatained bout 25 lbs of it, 8 months later. Lookin forward to my next cycle.

Sounds great. When you are on a cycle how does that effect your recovery. How often can you work out? Also what are you counts?
Iam asking becuase I found that when I lifted 4 days a week I would frequently get colds, I have lowered it to three times a week, and that seems fine. But I was wondering if I increased my AS use could I increase the number of wrkouts I do?

metanoia,

Yep, i get POZ. I must have missed that article though. I think inherent in the term "Role Model" is some understanding that the Role Model was at one point the same as the person who is "lookin up" so to speak. ie. Boy/Man; Amatuer/Pro; young/old; etc. Unfortunately this can lead to POC's reluctance to see Caucasian's as role models.

Big Bro Bear

AS does increase your recovery ability but i've never seen anything about the statistical relevance of increasing dosage and recovery ability. You should probably look at the type you are using (they have diff effects on the immune system) and most importantly how much u rest. On AS u should be getting a min. of 8 hrs. sleep per night. 9-10 is even better if you can do it.

Originally posted by Bear:

Sounds great. When you are on a cycle how does that effect your recovery. How often can you work out? Also what are you counts?
Iam asking becuase I found that when I lifted 4 days a week I would frequently get colds, I have lowered it to three times a week, and that seems fine. But I was wondering if I increased my AS use could I increase the number of wrkouts I do?

Top Bottom