Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great Board !!

Originally posted by Wanna Get Big:
Big Bro Bear

AS does increase your recovery ability but i've never seen anything about the statistical relevance of increasing dosage and recovery ability. You should probably look at the type you are using (they have diff effects on the immune system) and most importantly how much u rest. On AS u should be getting a min. of 8 hrs. sleep per night. 9-10 is even better if you can do it.

I get lots of sleep althrough never 8 in a row. The AS I have been able to get a script for are testosterone cypionate, anadrol-50, and deca durabolin. The deca however is very expensive ($60Can 2cc at the pharmacy, while the test and A-50 I can get the government to pay for. So far, I've done cycle of 1 1/2 cc test, 1/2 cc deca per week, and Ive done 1 1/2 cc test.

WOW, a gram and a half of Test a week? Big Bro Bear u must be HUGE !! What's the length of your cycles? I would'nt up the dosage just to work out more. 3x a week is plenty when they are intense workouts

Originally posted by Bear:
I get lots of sleep althrough never 8 in a row. The AS I have been able to get a script for are testosterone cypionate, anadrol-50, and deca durabolin. The deca however is very expensive ($60Can 2cc at the pharmacy, while the test and A-50 I can get the government to pay for. So far, I've done cycle of 1 1/2 cc test, 1/2 cc deca per week, and Ive done 1 1/2 cc test.[/B]

Well..I have known of my HIV+ status for about 6 years now but probably infected for 9. Prior to meeting my "monogamous" HIV- partner I was negative and was never with anyone else but I guess he was. I felt sorry for myself and very uninformed and figured if I balloned up I would have that kind of protection when I became "sick". Well education works wonders and learning that it is lean muscle that will save you I went on a program of diet and exercise (walking a treadmill twice a day and weight training) and went from 300 pounds and 27% body at to 225# and 17% in 9 months. My current workout schedule is weight training wed thru sunday but some kind of aerobics everyday. I have gone from a 15" bicep to 17.5 cold.
I have done several cycls over the 2 years. I jusrt recently did a 14 week cutting cycle of 7 weks of Deca-100 (300mg/week) and Winstrol 300mg/week . Then after that 7 weks of primabolan and parabolan (300mg/week of each). Man i got so damn vascualr and defined. MY weight stayed the same lost about 5 pounds but man did the muscles get hard and my VL and cd4 stayed the same. I recover quickly, seldom sore.
It is just the dedication that carries me thru.
I know this may sound strange to some of you but HIV was probably the best thing to happen to me. I certainly feel as tho I value what I have (at times like now I do get depressed but when ur lover [a new one mind you] is cheating on you hey depression is normal...are men realy meant to be lovers but tats a whole other discussion. I forget my meds now and then
I look great and feel great and am 49.
This is a great board...just thought i would share.

Greg

Top Bottom