Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gradual, Steady, Lean Gains..Prop/Ana....EQ/Winst...?

gslben

Given the choice what combinations of these would you use for steady, quality gains w/ as little water retention as possible (ideally zero)?

5'11", lifting for 20yrs and will be around 12% when I start which will put me right around 215. Have done Sust/Cyp/Omnedren/Deka in the past all of which bloated the shit out of me at 400mg/wk on their own....I looked ridiculous.

Considering 16wks EQ @ 500/wk.

Then either Winst 50ed or for wks 12-18 or Ana 40ed for 10-18 then Clomid for P C T.

Would Prop at like 200wk fit better into or in addition to the 2 mentioned above?

Have my heart set on including EQ in there somewhere tho.

Tell me what u think.

Me, I'd use Test. while running Equ. . Actually I am, but I hear of some people having issues with their " Weenies " not gettin up w/o the Test. added in!
I said Weenie!

my current cycle is your ideal choice

check out my diary in the anabolic journal section

Will be lean by the time I start.

I'd hate to throw 12 weeks of running 3x/wk out the window by blowing up with H2O

EQ with winny and test is a great cycle. i would use 400mg of test a week at least with the 500mg of EQ and winny at 50mg ed for the last 8 weeks. I have done a cycle like that before and ended up adding tren e 400mg ew into the mix. That cycle was awesome!

swole said:
my current cycle is your ideal choice

check out my diary in the anabolic journal section

Yeah definitely like the sound of that.

Think I'll end up doing something very similar.

dsh89 said:
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - with Winstrol - stanozolol and test is a great cycle. i would use 400mg of test a week at least with the 500mg of EQ and Winstrol - stanozolol at 50mg ed for the last 8 weeks. I have done a cycle like that before and ended up adding trenbolone e 400mg ew into the mix. That cycle was awesome!

If I made it 200mg Test E with 500EQ am I wasting my time and my E ?

Top Bottom