Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GP aromasin?

broderick

Hey I was checking out the website for Geneza BP Pharma and they didn't seem to have any aromatase Inhibitors in stock, it said coming soon. Do you guys know when they'll have their stock in? I'm looking to run a testosterone and deca durabolin cycle and I definitely want to make sure I get my estrogen under control

Check napsgear website they have multiple brands you can pick
they have like 10 aromatase inhibitor aromasin choices

Hey I was checking out the website for Geneza BP Pharma and they didn't seem to have any aromatase Inhibitors in stock, it said coming soon. Do you guys know when they'll have their stock in? I'm looking to run a testosterone and deca durabolin cycle and I definitely want to make sure I get my estrogen under control

Hey brother,

GP Aromasin are available on both Napsgear and Geneza.
Just click on the below links:

Naps GP Aromasin25

Naps GP Exemestane (Aromasin)

Geneza GP Aromasin25

Geneza GP Exemestane (Aromasin)

So pick another brand.

Top Bottom