Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gotta take a trip, mid cycle

Waynard

I just got the call an hour ago that I need to go out of the country for work.
I'm currently eight weeks into a testosterone and Trenbolone cycle. I’m doing 200-400mgs of each and i have a pct that i was gonna start in 2 weeks.
My trip is next week and it will be about 9 days before I get back.
what should I do from now until next week. Should I stop the cycle and going to post Cycle Therapy now or should I just keep the cycle going and then do it when I get back

you would just stay on now until you leave and then your esters will still be clearing when you are gone and assuming you are on a long ester cycle, you would still need a few more days before you even start your PCT when you get back...

Last edited:
I just got the call an hour ago that I need to go out of the country for work.
I'm currently eight weeks into a testosterone and Trenbolone cycle. I’m doing 200-400mgs of each and i have a pct that i was gonna start in 2 weeks.
My trip is next week and it will be about 9 days before I get back.
what should I do from now until next week. Should I stop the cycle and going to post Cycle Therapy now or should I just keep the cycle going and then do it when I get back

i would keep the cycle going and inject the day you're supposed to leave an extra shot and go

come back and do pct after

Top Bottom