Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got T levels tested. I'm 30 and they are low! Worried.

See the massive range of acceptable t levels? That is because testosterone fluctuates when off cycle. I’d ask what time of day you took that test, labs for testosterone are best in the morning as that’s when it’s highest. I’ve been clean and had fluctuations between 800 to 400 to 800 for three weeks straight. I wouldn’t worry too much at that level (my opinion). I’m not a doctor but I had a convo with mine today about this exact thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Although I wouldnt really consider SARMS a "cycle" as compared to anabolic steroids (in terms of the affect on the body's testosterone levels), I got tested at 7am both times I was tested, and got 319 and 314, respectively. I havent used SARMS in over 3 months so if there was any kind of suppression, it should have bounced back by now. Also, I've never used steroids, just SARMS.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Although I wouldnt really consider SARMS a "cycle" as compared to anabolic steroids (in terms of the affect on the body's testosterone levels), I got tested at 7am both times I was tested, and got 319 and 314, respectively. I havent used SARMS in over 3 months so if there was any kind of suppression, it should have bounced back by now. Also, I've never used steroids, just SARMS.

You had your last t test last Thursday and you hit 314? Quick turn around.

I noticed you also mentioned that you drank and only had ab 5 hours of sleep. My doc did tell me sleep/quality of sleep will affect t levels negatively. Unfortunately it may take more testing and monitoring.

Anecdotally, a friend of mine had an injury that completely messed up his test levels. It was a groin tear if I remember correctly. Shot his estrogen up and his T down. Took about 4 months for him to rebound naturally.

You had your last t test last Thursday and you hit 314? Quick turn around.

I noticed you also mentioned that you drank and only had ab 5 hours of sleep. My doc did tell me sleep/quality of sleep will affect t levels negatively. Unfortunately it may take more testing and monitoring.

Anecdotally, a friend of mine had an injury that completely messed up his test levels. It was a groin tear if I remember correctly. Shot his estrogen up and his T down. Took about 4 months for him to rebound naturally.

The first time I was tested I had drank and slept poorly and got 319. Last week I was well rested and did not drink for a while either and got 314

The first time I was tested I had drank and slept poorly and got 319. Last week I was well rested and did not drink for a while either and got 314

To be honest if you still feel good, you probably don’t NEED TRT, you’re still cut up and look pretty good, but you could make the argument for TRT if you wanted. They’d probably Set you up with the topical cream if you’re not about pinning.

To be honest if you still feel good, you probably don’t NEED TRT, you’re still cut up and look pretty good, but you could make the argument for TRT if you wanted. They’d probably Set you up with the topical cream if you’re not about pinning.

I've been in the Army for 8 years now. Just had an appointment and gotta get tested by their doctors. If they cover me medically, it looks like I'll be taking the treatment. It'll be free for life if they cover me.

I've been in the Army for 8 years now. Just had an appointment and gotta get tested by their doctors. If they cover me medically, it looks like I'll be taking the treatment. It'll be free for life if they cover me.

I doubt the army will cover injectables, well they won’t prescribe it. If they’re already sending you to an endocrinologist or wtv, I need to go to your post.

Top Bottom