Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got sust question, need answers..

Why not? I want to be like a normal guy with normal test and I want my test to last I was thinking of taking one shot of sust and yearling proviron eod plus arimidex eod I just wanna feel normal and happy again

I'm 22 and used steroids since I was 19 now I'm 22 and I've been off for 13 months and I have had low test this whole time if started at 4.4 now it's at 8.8 and I just can't stand it anymore... I don't want to use to get big or anything like that I just want to feel healthy and I was considering taking sust 250 at one shot every 30 days to replicate a physiological dose I couldn't find any posts or articles about people using sust once a month can you please share your opinions and ultimatley do you think It will work? Thanks

SUST would be a poor choose for TRT using it only once per month.

SUST would be a poor choose for TRT using it only once per month.

Why a poor choice? Because it's not being used to get maximum gains I'm guessing? I want to be close to natural as possible with super low doses to avoid side effects because I'm planning on doing it long term, is it "poor choice" for trt or "poor choice" for optimum results... Ya feel me? And I don't want to have to inject every week, once a month sounds pleasant and my gear would last way longer, if you still think it's a poor choice what would you suggest. Also clonus only temp raises test then it goes back

Top Bottom