Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got some Winstrol on hand

santiago44

I have a female competitor that does bikini competitions and she hooked me up with a bottle of winstrol which has a hundred tablets in it and each tablet is 10 mg. my match shows I could run 30 mg for a month and play around with different workouts and trying different diets to see what happens. Do you think it will do anything for me

Do 40mgs ED, i would suggest, and run test with it ..thats a must..

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Less than 30-50mgs of winstrol per day wont do much
the optimal oral cycle is 50mgs anavar and 50mgs winstrol per day it's the golden ratio

It doesnt sound like you have even the smallest slightest clue about what you even have and especially what your doing... give the bottle back to here dude, before you royally fuck yourself up

I have a female competitor that does bikini competitions and she hooked me up with a bottle of winstrol which has a hundred tablets in it and each tablet is 10 mg. my match shows I could run 30 mg for a month and play around with different workouts and trying different diets to see what happens. Do you think it will do anything for me

Are you a coach??

What do you mean by match? Maths? At 30mg a day... not much.

Not enough there to even worry about it and also you need to do some research about this stuff before just jumping into it

Top Bottom