Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got some questions about speed increase, i.e. strength shoes!

tyguy

Fighting the Good Fight
Platinum
OK- I have stregth shoes and I am gonna be training with them. Anyone have good results? I have heard good things about them.

I am on a cycle now of 40mgs of anavar ED and 50 mgs of Winny ED. I hope to drop my 40 time by August.

Any other suggestions would be much appreciated. Also if you have any power exercise that are good for speed please let me know.

Thanks!

Bro,
The three products you have: Winny, Anavar, and the strength shoes are going to make you a star. Great choice of products and please keep us posted!

My football coach made me and a few other guys on my team use strength shoes and they worked great. I followed the advanced workout that came with the shoes and it helped my speed a great deal. Good luck!!

The strength shoes are great, I used them for the first time this year on my college football team. All running backs had to use, wierd at first, but they were amazing and I definitely fealt speed increases fast.

Thanks for the help-- let's bump for power exercises to build speed!

I used a few years agon in cycle....got about 8" on my vertical and my forty went from a 4.7. to a 4.6

I used them all Summer last year and plan to use them starting tomorrow actually. I was extremely explosive and I lost .2 of a second off my 40 time. I didn't even cycle while using them, so I can't imagine how great they'll work for you.

Top Bottom