Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got some injection issues I need your opinion on

alcasemir

I'm on my 5th weeks now on a cycle of test e and deca . three days ago after an injection on my shoulder it started to swell and get hard as stone. Three days later it has gotten softer but its swollen all around my shoulder, I don't feel any pain and don't see redness but very swollen, I had switched my source of deca on the 4th week because my previous one disappear from the internet and I believe that's why I'm experiencing this shit, but I need to know if it's something to worry about?

it only happened with that one shot and only been like this for 3 days.

thank you.

It sounds to me like you are experiencing an allergic reaction from the carrier oil the UG lab used to suspend the deca hormone in.

It's not particularly serious but you are going to need to stop using the gear. If you are allergic to the carrier oil, you are going to get the same allergic reaction anytime you inject the gear.

Throw that vial of deca out or give it to a friend. Purchase deca from a new source. If you are looking for a source, head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. The approved source Roid Mass is really good. They use a hypoallergenic oil. I have never heard of anyone getting an allergic reaction from using Roid Mass's gear.

It could be a reaction to the carrier oil but it could also just be a bad injection. Did the needle wiggle at all while you were injecting? I would give it another try in another body part and see if you get the same thing. If you do then toss it out.

If this keeps on reoccuring - throw the gear out, its probably dirty.

But it could be a one time thing. How much oil did you inject into your shoulder? Is it possible that you didnt do it deep enough?

Apply warm compressions to the area. Hot bath or a shower also helps to reduce the swelling.

Top Bottom