Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got sick while cycling

Four.CHT

I'm o a cycle of test and var this is my 6 week and I got very bad flu symptoms, it's been very long time since I didn't feel this shitty, do you think this is from the gear or I just got the regular flu, how can I tell and I was wondering if I should continue my cycle or interrupt it, thank you for sharing your experiences if you ever went through the same.

Hi dude test flu is something that shouldn't last too long whereas normal flu can hang around for weeks it's possible you have normal flu as long as you can train I would carry on with your cycle you should be finished with your var anyway

In order to get test flu you need to use an absurd dosage of testosterone without an AI. I am talking like 2g of test per week. I highly doubt you have testflue. You most likely just have the regular flue.

Focus on getting your fluids in and take a couple days off from the gym. Supplement with 1g of vitamin C 3 times per day and increase your probiotic intake. You should feel better in a few days.

Top Bottom