Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got sick with dbol!

honeymonster

hi guys hope all is going well!
i started on some blue hearts 10mg dbol. been on em for about 5 days now. last night took my final dosage (40mg), woke up early morning n started puking up!
im wondering if its just a stomach bug or the dbol cos i had a temperature throughout the day as well.
now im worried cos thinking about stopping the cycle completely or just carrying it on cos like i said may be a bug. sorry for the childish question but just worried i may be allergic n dont wanna go through what i did again.
if u can drop me your comments please. cheers honeymonster

What is your cycle? Are you taking 40mg all at night, or split up? Cycle history, age?
You indicated in another thread you're looking for some other dbol to finish your cycle but you only have been on the blues for 5 days? Did you only have 20 blues?

no bro the reason being was i thought i can get hold of some naps and 100 blue hearts wont be enough. i thought il go on a week or so naps after my 100 blue hearts tabs run out... my age - 19 (turning 20). i split it up. one at 8am, one at 12pm, one at 4pm, one at 8pm. been training for about 4 years now hardcore. ive got 100 tabs atm. its my first cycle. ive got plenty of blues left.

What is your cycle? Are you taking 40mg all at night, or split up? Cycle history, age?
You indicated in another thread you're looking for some other dbol to finish your cycle but you only have been on the blues for 5 days? Did you only have 20 blues?

no bro the reason being was i thought i can get hold of some naps and 100 blue hearts wont be enough. i thought il go on a week or so naps after my 100 blue hearts tabs run out... my age - 19 (turning 20). i split it up. one at 8am, one at 12pm, one at 4pm, one at 8pm. been training for about 4 years now hardcore. ive got 100 tabs atm. its my first cycle. ive got plenty of blues left.

sorry you are to young. we cannot give steroid advice to you here other than not to use them.

I dont think you got sick because of the dbol. But having said that, do you drink? Did you drink and stress your liver these last few days? Do you drink a lot of water to keep your system flushed?

Are you taking a good liver supplement?

I think you got normally sick and the dbols just caused a strain on your system. What you could do is, stop immediately, recover fully and wait up a week thereabouts and then start again.

I don't think you'll need pct for this 4 day run. I'm sure others will chip in too. Take care. Take in a lot liquids ( preferably water ) :)

I dont think you got sick because of the dbol. But having said that, do you drink? Did you drink and stress your liver these last few days? Do you drink a lot of water to keep your system flushed?

Are you taking a good liver supplement?

I think you got normally sick and the dbols just caused a strain on your system. What you could do is, stop immediately, recover fully and wait up a week thereabouts and then start again.

I don't think you'll need pct for this 4 day run. I'm sure others will chip in too. Take care. Take in a lot liquids ( preferably water ) :)

cheers bro. this is the kinda advice im looking for apart from getting told im really young every minute lol. urmm yeah i have been drinking about 2-3ltrs or water everyday. i dont think i'd need pct yet either seeing its only been a few days. im taking milk thistle tablets to help with the liver. but sitting here thinking maybe it was not the dbol and was just a bug seeing as i got a cold now as well...if ya know what i mean..

i don't think bol did it. tapered correctly, but the advice you don't want to hear. . . .too young man. i kno its so tempting but i see high school kids and those 19-20 who reap benfits just as well if not better than the kids taking bol or any other oral. u will def get some monster zits-at least u can say its a puberty related growth spurt. there is one thing happening to guys under 20 taking dbol. studies show there dix suffer irreversible shrinkage in girth and length.

ok, so i lied, but maybe something will make you young'uns listen. but u never kno - you may stunt your goob growth. think about it. your already producing hormones and now you will shut downs its natural production. BAM! Rock on

I will allow you to stay and learn here but i don't want to hear anymore threads about steroids, Read,Research ,learn, Read my signature that applies to you more than anything you have enought test in your blood to build a kingdom learn what to eat and how to apply it,thats the whole key to the equasion not some magical pill.

RADAR

Top Bottom