Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got sick with dbol!

hi guys hope all is going well!
i started on some blue hearts 10mg dbol. been on em for about 5 days now. last night took my final dosage (40mg), woke up early morning n started puking up!
im wondering if its just a stomach bug or the dbol cos i had a temperature throughout the day as well.
now im worried cos thinking about stopping the cycle completely or just carrying it on cos like i said may be a bug. sorry for the childish question but just worried i may be allergic n dont wanna go through what i did again.
if u can drop me your comments please. cheers honeymonster

Most likely a stomach virus. If your not already,,,split the dose more evenly,,space every 4-5 hrs.

i don't think bol did it. tapered correctly, but the advice you don't want to hear. . . .too young man. i kno its so tempting but i see high school kids and those 19-20 who reap benfits just as well if not better than the kids taking bol or any other oral. u will def get some monster zits-at least u can say its a puberty related growth spurt. there is one thing happening to guys under 20 taking dbol. studies show there dix suffer irreversible shrinkage in girth and length.
hahaha trying to scare the kid?

Wait a few years work on diet and routine for now seriously if you cared about your health at all you would listen.

I would take your BP asap. Dbol can raise BP really high. I know it does to me. If your still sick after a week go and get your AST and ALT (liver enzymes) checked. And dont drink any booze.

I would take your BP asap. Dbol can raise BP really high. I know it does to me. If your still sick after a week go and get your AST and ALT (liver enzymes) checked. And dont drink any booze.

It raises BP if you overdose. Like any medication it can have side effects at overdoses. Who in the world told this kid to take 40mg a day. Probably "the big guys at my gym"?

coming to think of it the night before i got sick i was already having flu symptoms. which meant i couldnt down as much water. thats why i may be thinking that i didnt flush it outta mu system as i could only knowck back about a litre or so of water...

Wait a few years work on diet and routine for now seriously if you cared about your health at all you would listen.

i honestly do appriciate your trying to help me mate but ive been training hard eating right for years now...feel like im gettin to a stage were im not adding more size. following hardcore diets and proper training etc.. and it does get extremely fu**ed up when you dont see the improvements you want. bear in mind i am turning 20. i know guys who are proper d***s who take them at the age of 17

Top Bottom