Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got Raided

BIGG GUNNZ said:
JUST LOOK'IN FOR SOME INFO. JUST WENT OUT OF TOWN AND STILL OUT OF TOWN AND FOUND OUT FROM A FRIEND THAT MY HOUSE WAS RAIDED BY THE STATE AND LOCAL POLICE, CUZ OF AND OLD ROOMMATE THAT USE TO LIVE WITH ME LIKE 6 MTHS AGO, THEY WERE LOOKING FOR WEED, CUZ HE USE TO SELL, AND THEY SAID THEY GOT A TIP, SO THEY PICK UP MY GARBAGE FROM THE CRIB AND WENT THROUGH IT.......AND FOUND MY DISREGARDED SYRINGES AND USED BOTTLES OF TEST AND DECA, SO THAT GAVE THEM REASON TO GET A WARRANT TO SEARCH THE HOUSE SO WHILE I WAS GONE THEY RAIDED MY HOUSE AND FOUND WHAT WAS LEFT OF MY CYCLE THAT I WAS WRAPPING UP WITH............(8 BOTTLES OF DECA AND 10 AMPS OF SUS 250) WHAT DO U THINK I'AM IN FOR WHEN I GET HOME??????? TOMORROW, MY GIRLFRIEND WHOS FOUND OUT THIS FOR ME SAID THERE WASNT NO TICKET ISSUED. IAM SURE THERE GOING TO WANT TO KNOW WERE I GOT MY GEAR FROM? I WAS GONNA TELL THEM FROM OVERSEAS AND THE WEB SITE DOSNT EXIST ANYMORE, SO JUST LOOKIN FOR ANY ADVISE????????? THANX ALOT,

damn.. aint throwin nothin in trash anymore.....

OK they can look in your trash all they want because it is abandoned. In your car you have a lowered expectation of privacy and they can walk up look in the windows and see whats in there. If you have shit in there bam they can bust you. Thats the reason you can't drive naked or fuck in you car.

They had every right to search his house. They had reasonable suspicion to check out his garbage, found illegal stuff obtained a warrant and served it. Like someone stated before if the warrant was for Marijuana and Gear then they can search everydamn square inch of your house because it can be hidden anywhere. Now for a stolen car they would check the garage, back yard or anywhere else where a car can fit.

It's the game we play. Be smart. Know the law. Get an Attorney.

Top Bottom