Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got prescribed 400mg/wk Test Cyp

I was under the impression that in America they used testosterone enanthate and in Europe they used "testosterone cypionate". They could be selling stock they bought cheap in Europe because it was about to expire.

And a lot of people are saying "What a great doc." I don't agree. He is supposed to get your body to normal levels not jacking you up. I suspect this joint a lot. He is basically just a dealer not a doctor. If you just want a dealer for your roids then that's fine but if you want a doctor for your health then it really sucks. Because he doesn't care about your health only the money you are paying and that's not a good thing.

I was under the impression that in America they used testosterone enanthate and in Europe they used "testosterone cypionate". They could be selling stock they bought cheap in Europe because it was about to expire.
Ever since he got changed off of bioidentical testosterone cream, my husband has been on testosterone cypionate, and we're in Pennsylvania :whatever:

i get prescribed cyp

Is it human test or not. Because if it is then you are getting 200mg per ml if it is not then you are getting less. To answer your question my friend is 50 and I have him on 200mg a week a half cc on monday and weds and he looks great.

Mike

Is it human test or not. Because if it is then you are getting 200mg per ml if it is not then you are getting less. To answer your question my friend is 50 and I have him on 200mg a week a half cc on monday and weds and he looks great.

Mike

Of course its human test, i got prescribed by a MD and given to me from an american pharmacy. it says 200mg/ml on the label

What was that all about?

Top Bottom