Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got prescribed 400mg/wk Test Cyp

I'm telling you, even 200 mg a week will put him over the top, that's why I'm telling him to use 100 mg a week.

oh I agree 100% ..I know guys that have tested over 1000 with only 100mg/wk of TEST

screw it I'll do 100mg week, i can always increase later. my main concern was the expiration date and since everyone says the stuff is good way beyond that i can start low instead of loading up trying to use it all before the exp. date.

does anyone find it kinda suspect that they would issue you gear that expires that soon?? ..I mean nomal gear is good for 5years!! ..so are they giving you old stock?? ..and if so why? ..and why deal with them?
..another thing you'll find funny about these "clinics" is that one would think they are giving you "HUMAN" grade gear but the gear they dispense has all kind of whacky names ..and ..well ..looks like UGL

..just throwin' it out there

oh I agree 100% ..I know guys that have tested over 1000 with only 100mg/wk of TEST

does anyone find it kinda suspect that they would issue you gear that expires that soon?? ..I mean nomal gear is good for 5years!! ..so are they giving you old stock?? ..and if so why? ..and why deal with them?
..another thing you'll find funny about these "clinics" is that one would think they are giving you "HUMAN" grade gear but the gear they dispense has all kind of whacky names ..and ..well ..looks like UGL

..just throwin' it out there

I think they did give old stock because i got 3 vials for the price of two on special. I googled the pharmacy and doc and couldnt find anything negative about them on the internet. This is a place operating wide out in the open, not really trying to hide anything to my knowledge. The name on the actual vial is "testosterone cypionate", not really a wacky name. but i see the points you make.

Actually, 400 wk nonstop can cause some problems. Yeah, 100-200 tops and save the rest for a vicious cycle along the way. :evil:

I think they did give old stock because i got 3 vials for the price of two on special. I googled the pharmacy and doc and couldnt find anything negative about them on the internet. This is a place operating wide out in the open, not really trying to hide anything to my knowledge. The name on the actual vial is "testosterone cypionate", not really a wacky name. but i see the points you make.
Probably right on the older stock. I just checked the bottle my husband got most recently (May) and the expiration date is November 2011.

If the others say that it stores pretty well then don't worry about it. The only thing I've noticed is you might want to make sure it's shaken up really well before loading the needle, stuff seems to settle.

That does is nuts from a doc. Wife is a nurse and they have guys with levels under 50. These guys get to shots, 400 mg a month.

Thats a freaking cycle right there at 400wk,and yes i'm currently using some that is 7 yrs old and stored properly it's still good,now water based gear is another matter.

RADAR

I 2nd what a lot of guys are saying. Do 100-200mg ew and save the rest for a cycle along the way. Brilliant Doc btw

Don't really need to stock up. They don't control your inventory.

Top Bottom