Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got my bloodwork results. low for my age?

Your test is in the normal range, you feel good, good sex drive, seeing gains...I don't think you need to worry about it right now.

This is quite a good point, which confirms what I have said before - low T is far more complicated than just low testosterone levels as seen in blood work. You also have to pay attention to how you feel, and the symptoms. If blood work is the only thing suggesting that you got low T, then I would not worry all that much, since this is not enough for Low T diagnosis.

Yeah started at 20. Any advice? Or are you basically just telling me im most likely fucked. Im constantly horny and my boners get hard to
the point where they hurt at times. Never had a problem
with ED and im not depressed. Im full of energy horny and motivated every day.

I'm just saying the younger you start using steroids the more you interfere with your HPTA's development

this was a decision that you made and now you have to live with it

remember steroids won't kill ya, there are way more dangerous things out there.. but they do effect your reproductive health, sometimes permanently

now how much damage you did is going to be dependent on if you ran a proper PCT.. if you recovered from each cycle etc. did you run blood work before and after each cycle?

Your test is in the normal range, you feel good, good sex drive, seeing gains...I don't think you need to worry about it right now.

I honestly think your problems are due to low calories/carbs then due to your testosterone levels.

Try bumping up your calories for a few weeks and see how you feel. Send me a PM/email if you want any help with developing a lean mass gain diet and workout plan.

Food is NOT your enemy. I know you want to stay lean and look good but a young guy like you can easily eat 3000-4000 calories per day with no fat gain if you are training hard 60-90 minutes per day and your diet is properly set up.

I strongly recommend running a shorter cycle with a higher dose. 10 weeks of test E equals 12 weeks of HPTA supression. Running 700mg for 8 weeks will likely yield better results and cause you to be shutdown for a shorter amount of time. Being shutdown for a shorter time can only be beneficial in your case.

I recommend running a shorter cycle with a higher dose. 10 weeks of test E equals 12 weeks of HPTA supression. Running 700mg for 8 weeks will likely yield better results and cause you to be shutdown for a shorter amount of time. Being shutdown for a shorter time can only be beneficial in your case.

Top Bottom