Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got my Blood work results today

masterkush81

My Estradiol is at 168.2 which is down from 200.6 from my last test 3 weeks ago. What is a healthy range for Estradiol while on Cycle? Normal ranges are from 7.6-42.6. Im way over right now. I don't have any signs of Gyno or any bad sides. Ive been taking anastrozole 1mg EOD and caber .05 EOD. Forma 10 pumps every morning and Hcgenerate, n2guard.
Thanks everyone!!

male
6th cycle
working out for a long time with a trainer
Compete in Raw full meet powerlifting
current cycle Test E 250 x2ML Tren E 150 x 2ML Mast 200 x2 anavar 60mg ed. Just started my 5th week.

you want to stay within range at all times..

what did u run and when did u stop? you didn't give all the info.. you probably still have a lot of juice in your system still

Im still on right now. Im on the 5th week. Ive been taking anastrozole 1mg EOD and Caber 0.5 EOD and Forma 10 pumps every morning. I was taking Anastrozole 1mg e3d when my Estro was at 200.6. Its on its way down now but still not sure where it should be while still on cycle?

^^^ okay i understand that part. but have you been taking those ancillaries from day 1?

you want to keep estrogen controlled. the test E will continue to aromatize very quickly as it builds up in your system. imagine if you weren't taking any AI's what would be happening now. pretty amazing stuff and you are only on 500mg of test. imagine dudes who take a gram or more a week with no AI's

when you come off you don't want your estrogen to be sky high, will make recovery tougher. i think you will be fine keeping this as is.

^^^ okay i understand that part. but have you been taking those ancillaries from day 1?

you want to keep estrogen controlled. the test E will continue to aromatize very quickly as it builds up in your system. imagine if you weren't taking any AI's what would be happening now. pretty amazing stuff and you are only on 500mg of test. imagine dudes who take a gram or more a week with no AI's

when you come off you don't want your estrogen to be sky high, will make recovery tougher. i think you will be fine keeping this as is.

I started taking my Anastrozole and caber at the start of my 2 week.

^^^ in the future take them from day 1. i think you will be fine from here on out assuming you are taking them correctly. the forma needs to be applied and rubbed in.. if you wash it off then you have a problem.

Thanks for your insight! Ill keep taking 1mg EOD and get another blood test done in a few weeks to see where its at. Ill keep taking 10 pumps of Forma in the morning (after shower)

Top Bottom