Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got my blood work results back, not so good...

Dr. JK

Just got back from the doc and his big lecture.

My liver values were slightly elevated, one of them 38 (range 0-23)
My FSH <1.0, which means I am shut down.
Everything else was fine, except HDL slightly low
Free test was 3.8 (don't remeber the range)

I had started a small fina cycle which I am going to stop immediately because I want to fully recover before doing another cycle.

I am going to go back in 2 months, during that time I plan on doing the following to recover:

1000 IU's HCG/day for 10 days
25 mg of Proviron with 20mg Nolvadex for 14 days
Clomid 100mg's for 4 weeks and 50mg's for another 2-4 weeks
Primrose oil or Milk Thistle for 8 weeks
Clen for 3 weeks

I want to be able to go back end of Feb or early March and be fully recovered and prove to the doc & myself that my body is fine and I know what I am doing in terms of post cycle therapy (I hope)

What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance and happy holidays

i think you should lower the hcg to 500iu/day for 20 days and nix the proviron. 6-8 weeks of clomid? clen? what for? your liver is fine.

HCG dose

How do you guys divide the HCG dose properly into the right amounts, i.e. 5000 IU's with 2cc of water?

Do you just load up 2cc's of 5000 IU's and then divide it into 10 segments from the syringe marks or is there an easier way?

Also, what do you do with the left over syringe solution, i.e. cap it and store it in the fridge?

If you don't have slin syringes, then you can do as you said with the increments and store in the remainder in the syringe. also remember to change the pin with each inject. you can store the syringe in the fridge or any other cool location. The black "rubber" that so many refer to is not actually rubber so the HCG will not "eat up" the material. It is made of medical grade silicon. It would takes months of exposure to the liquid to show any effects of deterioration.

get some bacteriostatic water and dilute the hcg in the water

ex. 10cc's of bac water will yeild 500iu's per 1cc or 1000iu's per .5ccs

Also the range for Free test is 50-210 and 1.5-9.3

Top Bottom