Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got My Blood Test Results.... Surprising

AleaveR

Well I wanted to do things right before starting my first cycle so I decided to get some bloodwork done. I decided to have a lipid profile, Comrehensive metabolic panel, CBC, and Total Testorene labs done.

Well I got my results to day and I was surprised with two of my results. First of all, I had high cholesterol about 6 months back when I weighed in at about 273, ~35%BF. After dieting and training hard for 5 months, I am now down to 235 ~23-24%BF. My new cholesterol levels are:

--------------------------------------------Normal
Triglycerides:-----------54---------------<150
Total Cholest:----------166-------------<200
HDL ----------------------51--------------->40
LDL:----------------------104--------------<130
Hole/HDLC Raio:-------3.3---------------<5.0

As far as my other tests, liver, kidney funct, etc were all fine.

Now here is where it gets interesting! My Total Test result was:

Testosterone-----------205-------------241-827

I never thought that I would have low test levels but apparently I do. I am glad I discovered this before my cycle because if I would have found it after, I might have thought it was becasue of AAS. Anyways, now I wonder if I am now considered a candidate for HRT. My docotr is actually setting up my cycle for me but he hasnt gotten the results yet and I bet he will be surprised when he sees my Test levels. What do you guys think he will suggest. I had told him I wanted to used Oxandrin, and I thought he might add Deca or something but now I a mthinking he is gonna put me on test..... Any Input would be much appreciated....

Last edited:
Bump------So do u guys think I am a candidate for HRT? Also, can my natural low leels be why I have found it hard to gain strength and lose fat in the past?

Those are excellent cholesterol levels!...

Nelson, thanks...I was hoping you would reply.

Anyways, I go talk to my Dr today so I will let you guys know what he sais.

AleaveR said:
Well I wanted to do things right before starting my first cycle so I decided to get some bloodwork done. I decided to have a lipid profile, Comrehensive metabolic panel, CBC, and Total Testorene labs done.

Well I got my results to day and I was surprised with two of my results. First of all, I had high cholesterol about 6 months back when I weighed in at about 273, ~35%BF. After dieting and training hard for 5 months, I am now down to 235 ~23-24%BF. My new cholesterol levels are:

--------------------------------------------Normal
Triglycerides:-----------54---------------<150
Total Cholest:----------166-------------<200
HDL ----------------------51--------------->40
LDL:----------------------104--------------<130
Hole/HDLC Raio:-------3.3---------------<5.0

As far as my other tests, liver, kidney funct, etc were all fine.

Now here is where it gets interesting! My Total Test result was:

Testosterone-----------205-------------241-827

I never thought that I would have low test levels but apparently I do. I am glad I discovered this before my cycle because if I would have found it after, I might have thought it was becasue of AAS.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN HARPING ON FOR YEARS. FIND OUT WHAT YOUR BASELINE READINGS ARE BEFORE YOU START ANY AAS CYCLES. THIS GENTLEMAN WILL REQUIRE LOW-DOSE AAS MAINTENANCE CYCLES TO MAINTAIN HIS GAINS IF, IN FACT, HE DOESN'T RESPOND TO HCG/NOLVADEX TREATMENT. IF I WERE HIS DOC, I WOULD HAVE HIM RUN THE FOLLOWING CYCLE AND RETEST THE TESTOS LEVELS:

WEEKS ONE THRU THREE: 1,000U OF HCG, IM, MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY; 20MG NOLVADEX DAILY, CLOMID 50MG DAILY.

WEEKS FOUR THRU SIX: 20MG NOLVADEX DAILY AND 50MG CLOMID DAILY. THEN RETEST. I HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN GETTING THIS READING INTO THE MIDDLE OF NORMAL ON MANY PEOPLE. IF AFTER TWO CYCLES OF HCG/NOLVADEX, THE TESTOS LEVELS DO NOT IMPROVE, THEN CONSIDER YOURSELF TRULY HYPOGONADIC.

Anyways, now I wonder if I am now considered a candidate for HRT. My docotr is actually setting up my cycle for me but he hasnt gotten the results yet and I bet he will be surprised when he sees my Test levels. What do you guys think he will suggest. I had told him I wanted to used Oxandrin, and I thought he might add Deca or something but now I a mthinking he is gonna put me on test..... Any Input would be much appreciated

I WOULD TRY TO REVIVE THE LEVELS WITH HCG/NOLVADEX/CLOMID BEFORE COMMITTING YOU TO LIFELONG HRT. SECOND, IF YOUR DOC DOES COMMIT YOU TO LIFELONG HRT, TRY TO SUGGEST TO HIM YOUR PREFERENCE. IF HE IS IGNORANT OR NON-CARING, HE MAY WRITE YOU FOR TESTOS GEL OR OTHER LOW-DOSE INEFFECTIVE TREATMENT. TRY TO WORK WITH HIM; OTHERWISE, YOU WILL HAVE TO GO "OUTSIDE THE SYSTEM," AND YOU WILL NOT BE THE FIRST.

Doc, you do realize that HCG will only bring the levels up temporarily.

Also, the 50 mgsAndrogel is an effective dose for HRT, but yeah, most guys keep a little "extra" on hand.

I'll bet anyone $1000 that Clomid wont help one bit, and might make it worse.

UPDATE:

Well the Dr I am seeing is an HIV doctor that is a friend of the family, I am not HIV+ but he is a cool guy so I go see him anyways, he also uses himself. Anyways, he was surprised that my test was so low since I am only 22 and wants me to do more tests. On monday I will have labs for FSH, LH, Free Test, and Total Test.

Should I be worried?
-----He didnt sound worried and even told me that I can start using and gave me his Rx for what he thought would help me out best.

What could be causing this?
------I heard in another thread mention of pituitary tumor....FREAKING OUT!!!

What he Rx'd for me:
------200mg Depo Test/week or every ten days....said whatever I preferred
------200mg Deca/week
He said we would do this for 12 weeks. I also asked him about Deca shutting me down and he said it probably would but that we would also use HCG to help out with that..

Suggestions? Input?

IT"S NOT A TOOMAH!

(Arnold in "Kindergarden Cop")

I'm sure you doc means well, but if he's putting you on HRT to "see how it goes"...well, I can tell you right now -- your T will be even lower. It's amazing how so many doctors don't understand this simple principle. Hormones aren't like antibiotics. They don't "cure" anything. And the fact that he's suggesting Deca shows he doesn't fully understand the andros vs the nors in HRT therepy.

Yes, you're too young and I'm not going to attempt to explain why your T is so low but it can a million things from stress to obesity to who the fuck knows what. I'd go the natural route for a while, taking stuff like Unleashed and//or some trib. Take another test in a couple of months. Hey, if you need HRT, you need it. I know someone who is 29 and just got diagnosed with cancer. It shouldn't be. But it is.

Top Bottom