Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got my bf down to 8% after 4 intense months of dieting and training.. im hopping back on the cycle

matty420

it's been a tough past few months guys, i've been craving some shit food like you would not believe, and have been drooling staring at my 50ml vials. but the time has come. this has been the strictest dieting i have ever done, but i want to do this cycle right. i'm going to try something this cycle i have never tried before, i'm going to add 100mgs anadrol every day for the last 4 weeks of my 14 weeker, see how it turns out.
heres my cycle, minus pct.. i'm starting monday.
1-5 100mgs ed anadrol
1-14 750mgs (split mon+thurs) test-e
1-12 500mgs (split mon+thurs) deca
10-14 100mgs anadrol
it's 2:00 in the morning right now, i'll get some pics up tomorrow morning and as long as this thread stays active, i'll keep posting pics so u guys can see my results.

stats
25yo, 190lbs, working out 5 years, 4 cycles under the belt.
anyone threw adrol on the end of the cycle before?

Re: got my bf down to 8% after 4 intense months of dieting and training.. im hopping

I cant get back down to 8% for the life of me... congrats :jenscat

hey guys, i'm just getting back to the boards after being gone for awhile.. and i think this thread is worthy of my first post, here is why:
this is one of the best posts i have read in quite some time. Not because of the fact that this a rock solid cycle, but because of the fact that this guy worked his ass off for 4 months to get his body in check before jumping into the gear. i love the fact that he said he stared at his gear drooling the entire time untill the time was right. i have so much respect for you bro, anyone new to the gear scene should get this post tattood on themselves. i want to see pics, i am willing to bet this guys gains are going to be rock solid, and this will be an extremely successful cycle for him.
best of luck bro, keep us posted!

wow good shit juicy-juice. thats a nice reply to see first thing in the morning! i'm at work right now, as soon as i get home i'll get a few pics up. thank for the replies everyone.

Yikes! Bro I would reconsider using 100mg/day of anadrol with deca. That's a lot of tit fertilizer. Either take out the drol or the deca. I would change the drol for dbol. Even if you do get away with all the progestin a time or two it's not worth the damage. You may have issues forever with progestins after doing that.

Re: got my bf down to 8% after 4 intense months of dieting and training.. im hopping

matty420 said:
it's been a tough past few months guys, i've been craving some shit food like you would not believe, and have been drooling staring at my 50ml vials. but the time has come. this has been the strictest dieting i have ever done, but i want to do this cycle right. i'm going to try something this cycle i have never tried before, i'm going to add 100mgs anadrol every day for the last 4 weeks of my 14 weeker, see how it turns out.
heres my cycle, minus pct.. i'm starting monday.
1-5 100mgs ed anadrol
1-14 750mgs (split mon+thurs) test-e
1-12 500mgs (split mon+thurs) deca
10-14 100mgs anadrol
it's 2:00 in the morning right now, i'll get some pics up tomorrow morning and as long as this thread stays active, i'll keep posting pics so u guys can see my results.

stats
25yo, 190lbs, working out 5 years, 4 cycles under the belt.
anyone threw adrol on the end of the cycle before?

I love throwing orals at the end of my cycles as well as the beginning...especially anadrol...but you might want to take a strong AI along with yohimbine hcl (it helps with some of the sides). and instead of anadrol at the end try anavar

Ulter said:
Yikes! Bro I would reconsider using 100mg/day of anadrol with deca. That's a lot of tit fertilizer. Either take out the drol or the deca. I would change the drol for dbol. Even if you do get away with all the progestin a time or two it's not worth the damage. You may have issues forever with progestins after doing that.

i've already ran this exact cycle with the exception of 4 weeks of adrol at the end with no serious problems, however if i were to cut out the drols from the end, i'll have a jumpstart for my next cycle laying around. and as far as the d-bol goes, i love them, but they give me crazy heartburn... and i don't get that from adrol. either way thanks for the advice, and what would you suggest adding to my cycle to save me from the evils of progesterone?

matty420 said:
i've already ran this exact cycle with the exception of 4 weeks of adrol at the end with no serious problems, however if i were to cut out the drols from the end, i'll have a jumpstart for my next cycle laying around. and as far as the d-bol goes, i love them, but they give me crazy heartburn... and i don't get that from adrol. either way thanks for the advice, and what would you suggest adding to my cycle to save me from the evils of progesterone?
eq

Top Bottom