Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got more acne with nolva/herbs PCT than i have with nolva/clomid and clomid alone.

Lift Chief

Kind of strange. Got a fair amount of acne in the middle of my chest and a few rogue pimples other places with my herb/nolvadex post cycle therapy.

I feel like it's working well but ive definitely gotten more pimples with this than i have with clomid. In my opinion the main cause of acne is the hormone fluctuations your body naturally goes through after a cycle... not clomid.

Buy Nolvadex
Buy Clomid

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting.

My assumption....

Your body probabaly just reacted differently to this cycle for whatever reason. Did you change up the type of juice you were using? Dide effects seemed to diminish for me with each progressive cycle. Keep in mind some batches may be under-dosed, maybe you had a more legit dose this time. Lots of variables I'd say.

Yeah definitely lots of variables but the dosage i used this cycle was only up slightly from last cycle. The stuff i used has been accurately dosed.

Top Bottom