Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got a mdv from napsgear's trusted sister company, top cap was sorta loose...not to worry huh?

Hi, I recently Got a mdv (multidosevial as distinct from an ampule), from napsgear's trusted sister company,

the top blue cap was sorta loose...not to worry huh?

i'd imagine this sort of thing happens during transit

the brand name of the Test E. is Euro Pharmacies Labs

The top blue cap was sort of at an angle when I first received it 2 days ago, just today I pulled it off and heard a metal crunch revealing the standard grey stoppper.

The below info. which i copied and pasted leads me to believe that the metal caps covering the blue stopper do not have to completely fit around,...

In fact, in all my 15 years of using multi dose Testosterone E., I've never had a blue metal cap, successfully put back on after I opened it and heard a crack

start:
Multidose VialsA multidose vial (MDV) contains more than one dose of vaccine. Because MDVs typically contain a preservative to helpprevent the growth of microorganisms, they can be entered or punctured more than once. end

*So am I right in making this educated assumption that the blue stop Metal cap, isn't imporant as long as you hear a crack upon opening it, and as along as you wipe the grey stopper with 70 % alcohol before plunging in the pin and drawing out meds, right?

(thanks, in advance for your help)

I'd think as long as you hear (when you try to break loose the top) a scrunch or a crunch of metal that represents the metal topper breaking loose, then no matter the slight "tilt" of the metal topper upon delivery from its source, the Testosterone Ethanate multi-use 10 mL vial is good to go.

(in other words, upon delivery, the metal topper was not flush over the grey stopper, it may have been 2 % at a slight angle, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. I just wanted to confirm that)

You simply wipe down the grey rubber beneath where the metal top used to be, with 70% alchohol, each time you stick a pin in there to withdraw testosterone

Vials a bit loose is fine, happens, especially during shipping
but you can contact napsgear and let them know whats happening with a pic

Hi, I recently Got a mdv (multidosevial as distinct from an ampule), from napsgear's trusted sister company,

the top blue cap was sorta loose...not to worry huh?

i'd imagine this sort of thing happens during transit

the brand name of the Test E. is Euro Pharmacies Labs

The top blue cap was sort of at an angle when I first received it 2 days ago, just today I pulled it off and heard a metal crunch revealing the standard grey stoppper.

The below info. which i copied and pasted leads me to believe that the metal caps covering the blue stopper do not have to completely fit around,...

In fact, in all my 15 years of using multi dose Testosterone E., I've never had a blue metal cap, successfully put back on after I opened it and heard a crack

start:
Multidose VialsA multidose vial (MDV) contains more than one dose of vaccine. Because MDVs typically contain a preservative to helpprevent the growth of microorganisms, they can be entered or punctured more than once. end

*So am I right in making this educated assumption that the blue stop Metal cap, isn't imporant as long as you hear a crack upon opening it, and as along as you wipe the grey stopper with 70 % alcohol before plunging in the pin and drawing out meds, right?

(thanks, in advance for your help)

Hey bro,

Connect with our Rep @Richardbrown, He will help you out.

You can also write him on email @
[email protected]

Thanks
Jason

Top Bottom