Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got a mdv from napsgear's trusted sister company, top cap was sorta loose...not to worry huh?

The EP blue tops and Gold line caps do slightly float and are not super tight like some and may sit like a loose hat never flatting out completely, EP selected this option because some caps can have difficulties and even peel back the aluminum on the seal or at times with some brands the whole cap comes off stopper and all, regardless of the crimping machine, not always, rare but has happened. These caps by EP are user friendly. Nothing to have concerns about :)

It changes nothing about the quality. Just different manufacture with caps compared to most.

The EP blue tops and Gold line caps do slightly float and are not super tight like some and may sit like a loose hat never flatting out completely, EP selected this option because some caps can have difficulties and even peel back the aluminum on the seal or at times with some brands the whole cap comes off stopper and all, regardless of the crimping machine, not always, rare but has happened. These caps by EP are user friendly. Nothing to have concerns about :)

It changes nothing about the quality. Just different manufacture with caps compared to most.
Thank you so much, you and what Steve Mobster G. wrote have made me very reassured.

They just come like this, as the above dude from i guess psl (purity source labs) mentioned. They (metal caps) are not completely flush or not completely over the rubber stopper. I inspected the grey stopper, nothing there, no puncture marks. You guys are new to napsgear it seems. I have been doing business with its sister company (which shall remain nameless) since 2012

Hi, I recently Got a mdv (multidosevial as distinct from an ampule), from napsgear's trusted sister company,

the top blue cap was sorta loose...not to worry huh?

i'd imagine this sort of thing happens during transit

the brand name of the Test E. is Euro Pharmacies Labs

The top blue cap was sort of at an angle when I first received it 2 days ago, just today I pulled it off and heard a metal crunch revealing the standard grey stoppper.

The below info. which i copied and pasted leads me to believe that the metal caps covering the blue stopper do not have to completely fit around,...

In fact, in all my 15 years of using multi dose Testosterone E., I've never had a blue metal cap, successfully put back on after I opened it and heard a crack

start:
Multidose VialsA multidose vial (MDV) contains more than one dose of vaccine. Because MDVs typically contain a preservative to helpprevent the growth of microorganisms, they can be entered or punctured more than once. end

*So am I right in making this educated assumption that the blue stop Metal cap, isn't imporant as long as you hear a crack upon opening it, and as along as you wipe the grey stopper with 70 % alcohol before plunging in the pin and drawing out meds, right?

(thanks, in advance for your help)

Hey brother,

We pm you

your order id is not from Napsgear its from different website
you not purchase this products from Napsgear.org

so next time please purchase from Napsgear.org for best support and service.

If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Hi, Mr. Brown. You did a great job. Thank you.
Plus, I recently got a different shipment successfully from Napsgear

I'm very pleased with my purchase :)

I will be back again soon and post photos of my item

Top Bottom