Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got Dbol instead of Tbol....

fergie

Well my supplier just sent me dbol instead of tbol by accident, the only problem is dbol makes me shed like a mofo. Should I do it or shouldn't I? :worried:

send it back to him/her/it , and maybe they'll give u a discount or special something extra for fuckin up , haha

fergie said:
Well my supplier just sent me dbol instead of tbol by accident, the only problem is dbol makes me shed like a mofo. Should I do it or shouldn't I? :worried:
no way, you got me set on tbols, i wanna see how you do with em, get what you ordered. dbol is so hard to maintain gains anyway

bruce410 said:
no way, you got me set on tbols, i wanna see how you do with em, get what you ordered. dbol is so hard to maintain gains anyway

I've done T-Bol before and I love em but I'm not very good at waiting so I think I'll just do these.

fergie said:
I've done T-Bol before and I love em but I'm not very good at waiting so I think I'll just do these.
bro ask him for extra tbol, thats what i would do, thats just me. hope you don't shed on the dbol. good luck.

Top Bottom