Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

got damn flu/bad cold 8weeks in test/deca cycle what now

dal022

I am 8 weeks in test E 750mg a week and deca 600mgs a week and i got fuckin sick bad had fever cough ect feel like crap havent trained in 6 days what can i do so i dint lose most my gains i was doing great and now this is fuckin killin me should i extend the cycle 2 weeks i plan on adding winny at week 8 going 12 or should i be ok i know not training in 6 days wont kill me but i feel like shit....any other ideas what i should be doing while i am sick to help.

dal022 said:
I am 8 weeks in testosterone enanthate 750mg a week and Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - 600mgs a week and i got fuckin sick bad had fever cough ect feel like crap havent trained in 6 days what can i do so i dint lose most my gains i was doing great and now this is fuckin killin me should i extend the cycle 2 weeks i plan on adding Winstrol - stanozolol at week 8 going 12 or should i be ok i know not training in 6 days wont kill me but i feel like shit....any other ideas what i should be doing while i am sick to help.
If you are on ssome good aas you will not loose to much gains from a week of not training as long as you are taking in the cals. Taking in cals well sick can be a chore in its self though. I my cover this topic some day. Vet c is what you should take right now as well as fluids and high protein soups. Get with me for some very fast recipes.

I would lay off for a week. Load up on Vitamin C , echinechia, lot's of water.
Lot's of rest. Start back in a week . Losses will be minimal to none.

well thats great to hear i`ll start popin vit c and start back up on monday thanks guys happy new year

need2 i`ll pm ya for some recipies

If I ever get sick while on cycle... I stay consistent with my shots, try to eat as clean and as often as I can, drink lots of water, and load up on Airborne. You should be good in a couple days.

All the above. Garlic + vitamin C + Lots of fluids.

I think keeping training sweats it out a bit, does for me anyways.

-G

theperfectdrug187 said:
If I ever get sick while on cycle... I stay consistent with my shots, try to eat as clean and as often as I can, drink lots of water, and load up on Airborne. You should be good in a couple days.
read the ingredients of airborne :)

that happened to me about a month and a half ago when I was on my deca test dbol cycle, i took off a week and a half. It drives us nuts to miss the gym, but like needto said if your taking in the cals it wont affect you to bad. Good luck bro.

Top Bottom