Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got cycle planned. But have a question about estrogen and gyno

lemon420

Im trying to toss on another 10lbs. And I have some Test E left over from a previous cycle. About enough for 8 weeks

Heres my question: I always get gyno flare ups even if I take aromasin on cycle to. Would it be a smart idea to maybe run the cycle at somewhere around 200-300mg per week rather than higher to see if that prevents a flare up?

what if you get some letro and take while on at like .5 or so and if you start to feel it up the dose?

I mean what you said of course would help, but depending on the sevrity you might be able to get away with just the letro

Grateful for the input.

I tried that mid cycle after I thought the aromasin wasnt working and although it seemed to work a bit bit but I also lowered the test dose as well.

So here I am scratching my head to see if I want to give it another shot or trash the 8-10 week gear I have left and hop on the sarm/peptide band wagon

well as you know the chemical game is a lot of trial and error and specific to an individual, Me personally I would try to dose as much as I need to attain my goals and start letro ed .5 if that doesnt work up the letro to 1. if that doesnt work then lower the test.

Top Bottom