Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got a case of the moon face

codyward

[FONT=&quot]Been on a test E 500mg, deca 400mg cycle for a little bit and I’ve always hid my moon face behind my beard. Needless to say I shaved it off and now have very visible moon face. I have Aromasin on hand that I haven’t taken before, I’m wondering what dosage to take to get ride of this moon face ASAP? Also how long should it take to reduce the look of the moon face?? Heard ppl take 10-20mg per day.[/FONT]

we dont know because we dont have any bloodwork and i assume your not monitoring prolactin either... you should have been using an ai from day one on this kind of cycle especially... you need bloodwork

Well, first you should have been using an AI from day 1, and you should be using some kind of prolactin control with that much deca. Normally a baseline is 12.5mg eod of aromasin and 0.25mg e3d of cabergolin, however it's hard to imagine your values aren't out of control at this point. Go get bloodwork done so you can formulate an way to mitigate the damage done.

Top Bottom