Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got Bloodwork back - Low Test

tha_Waco_kid

So I got some bloods done and my test came in at 223. Which from what I read, is below the standard range. I haven't done a cycle in about 10 years, and only 2 modest cycles were done in total. Right now I'm 32.

I haven't heard back from my doc yet but what can I expect for next steps? Will the put me on TRT?

Also - does low testosterone have anything to do with the ability to burn fat and lose weight? I have been doing multiple daily cardio sessions and dieting like a sumbitch for about 6 months and i've stalled at about 13-14%. Even with a sarms triple stack cycle...can't break that plateau.

ANyways, not sure if it has any correlation with weight loss but thought I'd check.

Last edited:
So I got some bloods done and my test came in at 223. Which from what I read, is below the standard range. I haven't done a cycle in about 10 years, and only 2 modest cycles were done in total. Right now I'm 32.

I haven't heard back from my doc yet but what can I expect for next steps? Will the put me on TRT?

Also - does low testosterone have anything to do with the ability to burn fat and lose weight? I have been working out and dieting like a sumbitch for about 6 months and i've stalled at about 13-14%. Even with a sarms triple stack cycle...can't break that plateau.

ANyways, not sure if it has any correlation with weight loss but thought I'd check.

"Low test" is extremely subjective. Almost anyone can be diagnosed with low T from certain criteria.

Anyways, you might be put on TRT. 200 mg weekly is what I'd ask for. Typically they won't dose you higher than that.

Low testosterone definitely has an impact on the ability to get lean and lose/gain weight.

Low testosterone definitely has an impact on the ability to get lean and lose/gain weight.

Thanks, that makes me feel better and gives me some hope...I literally have been probably 1000 cals under maintenance per day for like 6 months straight....which is obviously not sustainable in the long run, and I am not even cutting up any further than my current BF%

Also I find my low test score interesting considering after my sarms cycle I did a pct of Unleashed/Post Cycle/Bridge, not to mention running HCGenerate throughout the whole 8 week cycle prior to PCT.

yo bro

in a similar boat as you, Im getting my test bloodwork done on friday, then got an app to see my endo guy on nov 12. I have the HARDEST time losing fat, after losing 300lbs doing a very low cal diet (28yr old) in 2 years, im sure i've completely destroyed my test levels

My goal is to get trt at 200mg a week the "legal" way before i consider a cycle. I just can't go on living my life eating less then 1900cal a day and gaining weight... makes you miserable...

anway, i'm running the sarms triple stack now too, in a last ditch effort to drop fat before trt or aas

question for you - did you fast for your blood work? Did you not sleep? I hear the best way to get a "low" test result on your tests is not to sleep

however, what about fasting? woudl coffee w/ some sweet&low and 1 creamer during the night effect my bloodwork?

thanks for the help in advance!

Thanks, that makes me feel better and gives me some hope...I literally have been probably 1000 cals under maintenance per day for like 6 months straight....which is obviously not sustainable in the long run, and I am not even cutting up any further than my current BF%

Also I find my low test score interesting considering after my sarms cycle I did a pct of Unleashed/Post Cycle/Bridge, not to mention running HCGenerate throughout the whole 8 week cycle prior to PCT.

thats just too little cals. no surprise your body goes into preservation mode and will do anything not to shed further fat.

thats just too little cals. no surprise your body goes into preservation mode and will do anything not to shed further fat.

Yeah I know it is too few of cals. I started at a more reasonable level and kept lowering it gradually as I stalled out. I don't think it is why my levels are low.

I have a feeling that my test levels have been low for years

Doc called this morning and I'm going in tomorrow for a second pulling of bloodwork to check levels. Apparently this is protocol before sending to Endo or any scripts are given.

we shall see........................

How long has it been since you ran the SARMS stack? If it was recent your test levels may be lower because of it. S4 and extended lengths of Ostarine can shut you down some. Did you PCT after the stack? Whatever your doc says, I would possibly try some natural ways to bring up your test before going on TRT. Unleashed, low dose clomid, and DAA might be a good way to bring them up then recheck levels.

How long has it been since you ran the SARMS stack? If it was recent your test levels may be lower because of it. S4 and extended lengths of Ostarine can shut you down some. Did you PCT after the stack? Whatever your doc says, I would possibly try some natural ways to bring up your test before going on TRT. Unleashed, low dose clomid, and DAA might be a good way to bring them up then recheck levels.

Hey RIck - it was about 2 months ago when my 8 week sarms stack finished. I stopped the S4 after week 5 because I didn't like the vision sides. FInished out the Osta and GW though for 8 weeks.

Ran PCT consisting of Unleashed/Post Cycle/Bridge....so its been about 3 or 4 weeks since i finished my PCT.

I am going to run through the Dr's protocol just so I can get a proper diagnoses (to make sure there isn't a serious condition or something). After I get a diagnoses, I'll probably try something myself before getting on HRT.

I can't get any unleashed so I was thinking of running Clomid - what does would you suggest? how long should I take it?

Also I have some HCGenerate which I was gonna run with the Unleashed or Clomid. Of course since I just ran the PCT stack and my test results came back low, I"m not exactly confident in unleashed at this point. thanks!

Top Bottom