Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got blood work, ready for 1st ever cycle

Kevin Clay

Hello elite fitness,
Quick shot out to the foundation of this forum, Steve and Dylan gameli.. Thank you for being the trusted source of information about bodybuilding in a industry full of shysters

After months of aas research , that's right gentleman.. Months and about a decade of training naturally. I'm at 30 years old ready to get on the sauce

Last week I got my blood work done to know where am at but more importantly it help me troubleshoot if something goes south once a start introducing foreign hormones to my body

I learned about most of compounds out there and what I learned is the key to longevity in bodybuilding is moderate dose usage of steroids that favors toward lean tissue building like primo, var, eq stacked with trt dose test, blood work pre and post cycle, off time to cleanse, pct.. etc

I also found that other forum tends to reccomend high meathead dosage ie 1g of testosterone and a bloating compound like dbol, I refused to listen to those advice because looking like just another steroid user who is bald, bloated and got acne isn't what I seek, my aim is toward the classic aesthetic look

I decided to hop on trt dose testosterone at 250mg week for 12 to maybe 14 weeks and then off to pct, I do have equipoise on hand but since is my first cycle I would keep it simple and naturally work my way up to other low andro/ high LBM building compounds

So please purists..
Take a look at my blood work and tell me what you think

Much love to you all bros Ali Khan - 016522~2.jpg

Sent from my SM-A310F using EliteFitness mobile app

clearly you can see everything is in range... one thing i can take from this is your estrogen is on the higher side already meaning you may be estrogen prone so keep a close eye on this during cycle and make sure you always have an ai on hand no matter what

clearly you can see everything is in range... one thing i can take from this is your estrogen is on the higher side already meaning you may be estrogen prone so keep a close eye on this during cycle and make sure you always have an ai on hand no matter what
My estrogen is on high side which explained why I always struggled getting abs, I really got to a point where I could see vascularity around my traps, delts and chest.. But with a chubby face and flat and blubbery midsection.. You don't think that estrogen had anything to do with it?

Sent from my SM-A310F using EliteFitness mobile app

I would go a little higher than a TRT dose or you are just replacing what your body already makes on its own. I recommend 350-500mg of test.

Your levels look good to me, and I would run test at around 350mg to be honest.

Top Bottom