Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Got blood work done...Red blood cell count high?

lakerpride

I finished a 8 week test and 12 week EQ cycle at the end of July. I just got blood work done a couple days ago and my Doc just called me with results. Everything was normal ( Liver, thyroid, test level, kidneys) but she said my red blood cell count was a little high. I used enthate and I know that stays in your system awhile and I know EQ stays in your system for a long time so would that be the reason why my red blood cell count was high?? Any answers greatly appreciated. Thx peps

What does "a little high" mean?

could you please translate that into numbers, including reference ranges?

I just had my bloodwork done and I'm about 2 months past PCT. My count was high too...its the oposite of anemia and is common with steriod exposure. I wouldn't worry, It should adjust on its own. My doc said that its even typically a little high with young, healthy males.

eq does that, just donate some blood to the red cross, your body will make more which won't be so lopsided with rbc's. i'm very serious bro.

Yeah lets here the numbers.

I was actually at the docs like 3 hours ago for bloodwork. Let me tell you, I don't fancy 15 gauge pins going in my vien.

psychedout said:
Yeah lets here the numbers.

I was actually at the docs like 3 hours ago for bloodwork. Let me tell you, I don't fancy 15 gauge pins going in my vien.

wtf????

15 gauge???

that's cwazzzy!

Bro, and everyone. Anabolic steroids cause hematocrit count to rise due to an increase in red blood cells. This is normal due to the action of AS, it is a very good thing as long as BP stays somewaht balanced.

did you guys notice if you had more workout endurance when on eq, since your red blood cell count was high. just had to ask b/c ive never used eq.

thanks

I figured it was cause of the EQ. I told her I was using prohormones so she just thought that was the reason they were high. For the guys who wanted actual number the Doc just left a message on my phone so I dont have specific numbers she just said a "little high." I guess im cool thx fella's.

Top Bottom