Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gorilla-Pharma HALOSTANE

ryno9000

Starting 4th week of Gorilla-Pharma's Halostane and I have been IMPRESSED with the results!

I've gained 6 lbs. (running nothing else, but also eating tons), have absolutely NO bloat. Good hardness and vascular, but most impressed with STRENGTH! I've been training more strength oriented and less bodybuilding oriented, that is I lift total body squats, presses, deads, powercleans. Still put on good size, and just feeling very very strong. Also, NO back pumps, which are a deal breaker for me and why as much as I love dbol and tbol I cannot use them! Anyway - good shit and their customer service was literally some of the best Ive run across.

Wow... hadn't seen the site before clicking on this thread, those are some serious products!

I've got GP tren sitting away waiting to use. gorilla - pharma what is your favorite product you sell? ill pick it up and stash it away.

No way, how long is the sale up for? I've already got a stash of orals but that stuff looks hard to beat!

Top Bottom