Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

goodbye from joe d

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
tomorrow june first at 8:30 am i go to trial facing 4th digree burglary, theft, and trespassing. if found guilty i will bes sentinced right afterwards and my punishment will start imediately. all i did was take some scrap metal from a dumpster area at an open industrial park. the property wasnt posted or anything. i honestly didnt think i was doing anything wrong, but it is what it is. i dont think i am going to go to jail or anything but if i do i just wanted to say goodbye to everyone here at ef and i will be back my first day out. hopefully i will be back tomorrow after court to update this thread with good news. wish me luck.

GOOD LUCK BRO! That shit is bullshit, everyone knows it, but if you have to go in have good attitude and it will pass by a lot easier. Hope your PCT went ok, that can be a bitch when you have to stop all that shit all at once.

Something good will happen out of all this, so make the best ofi t. Idk if youve been to jail but its not that bad. BS reason you are going but you cant fight it. Take the time to really focus on everything you love about life. Read some good books and play cards. Make some weightlifting goals

i hate that has happened to ya man i honestly think if your judge has any kinda heart at all you will be ok. you have given me good advice in the 2 months or so that i have been on here i will say a little prayer for you.

good luck. you will be greatly missed around here if anything happens. we all want you back immediately. I'm hoping for the best tomorrow morning.

Joe d you will be in my thoughts my friend,hopefully you will just get a slap & pay a fine.

RADAR

thank you guys. hopefully ill be back tomorrow afternoon. im going to spend the rest of my day with my wife and step kids now.

WOW. That sucks.. sounds like some DA hard a real hard on for you.

Chances are you'll just get probation.. especially since there was nothing obviously posted.

Top Bottom