Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

goodbye from joe d

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man that was some scary shit that i never want to go through again. i got a stet or stay or whatever they call it. all i have to do is stay out of trouble for the next year and it will be thrown out.

thanks again everyone

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man that was some scary shit that i never want to go through again. i got a stet or stay or whatever they call it. all i have to do is stay out of trouble for the next year and it will be thrown out.

thanks again everyone

Glad to hear it bro! Now keep your nose clean... :evil:

thanks again everyone

They deferred your sentence....keep your nose clean now, no more "dumpster diving"!

thanks again everyone

Great News!

Sometimes common sense does prevail.

Hey come on joe...no words for my prediction?? :evil:

yes i almost forgot.....

BLOW ME!!!!

j/k you called it. we thought it was rediculous and it wouldnt be a big deal but that chance was messing with us pretty bad.

stays of sentencing can be tricky..

don't even get a speeding ticket, not that it would have an impact but it's good to just take this chance to make a change in your life..

I'm glad there are no other more important crimes going on that the court system WASTED your time with some bullshit

Glad to see you back on the boards killah

Top Bottom