Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

goodbye from joe d

Aww I wouldn't worry too much about that bro. Thats a pretty minor charge. And if you don't have any priors, that shit will get thrown out or you'll get probation or something light.

I hope you have a paid lawyer. The free ones they assign you are garbage and just want to plea everything.

Good luck man! Hopefully things turn out in your favor. Sounds like another bullshit situation were someone gets screwed over and doesn't really do anything wrong. I always thought if something was in the trash it is considered not their property anymore.

Joe D, get in here and update us bor. No chance they can put you away for that shit!

They will prob slap you with a fine, jail time would be ridiculous... be praying for you big guy, and we will hear from you tomorrow!

Good luck bro

tomorrow june first at 8:30 am i go to trial facing 4th digree burglary, theft, and trespassing. if found guilty i will bes sentinced right afterwards and my punishment will start imediately. all i did was take some scrap metal from a dumpster area at an open industrial park. the property wasnt posted or anything. i honestly didnt think i was doing anything wrong, but it is what it is. i dont think i am going to go to jail or anything but if i do i just wanted to say goodbye to everyone here at ef and i will be back my first day out. hopefully i will be back tomorrow after court to update this thread with good news. wish me luck.

take some scrap metal from a dumpster lol? and have to go to court for something so stupid and u think ur goin to go to jail? either its bullshit or u did alot more then just that dude lets get real

the laws in the states are harsh if this is a jailable offence without similar previous...or england might be too leanient.
good luck mate.

Top Bottom