Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

goodbye from joe d

I hope all is well for you, but I can understand were they are coming from and you as well. I own a residential and commercial development company and ever since the economy took a hit people have been taking anything and everything from my job sites, and yes, even from the dumpster. I mean everything from scrap metal to man- hole cover to copper wiring. Over the last 6 months I have had 9 people arrested for taking from a job site, however only one has stood trial thus far.
So this might put a little ease on you. When the cops caught this guy he had taking from my job site the following:
16 Rolls of Flashing, 7 man-hole cover, 4 glass doors, and 300 pound roll of copper wiring. Long story short, the trespassing sign had been pushed over w/ signs that it had been this way prior to him trespassing/stealing. He got off w/ 2000 dollar fine & 2 years probation since the items were recovered. And he got all this from an appointed county attorney.
Not saying by any means you were in the wrong. I have people call me or show up at the job site if they can get the scrap metal from the site and/or dumpster…. I had no problem w/ this at all…. One man’s trash is another man treasure.
So my comment is… If this guy got off after taking all this and you were taking for a dumpster, hopefully you will be ok.

Good luck

Best of luck to you Joe...if you read this before you go...make sure to wear a suit and say yes sir or mam to the judge...they normally have a big ego and being dressed nice and the manners go a really long ways....say your sorry...and never happen again....good luck and no matter what stay strong

I wish you the best of luck. We will see you on here again. Im sure the judge will understand what happened. It sounds like it was a big miss misunderstanding. But good luck if you do have to go away. Christian.

Top Bottom