Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Goodbye All

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HULKSTER

Due to threats, anonymous and otherwise, that I have received from people on my EF mail (as well as my hushmail.com addy THAT I NEVER GAVE OUT TO ANYONE), I am hereby stopping all of my posts on the ANABOLICS AND AAS LAW FORUMS. Although I could easily pass a polygraph test to undeniably prove that I have never used or possessed AAS, or any other illegal drug, in my entire life, it has become quite apparent that if I don't shut up I am going to be unfairly "punished" for exposing the truth. And to the "you-know-whos", you got what you wanted. I'll only be on the CHAT FORUM. Goodbye.

Jesus Christ, what is with all this going on these days? It seems that there are one of these posts a day going on? Who is doing all the threatening? Is it the people behind this new spectro crap? Someone should get to the bottom of all this jazz before there is no one left on the boards.

Mavy

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Muhaha......

Fonz

IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY couple years this happens. if anyone remembers, a couple years ago, a good couple guys did the same thing at about the same time. they never gave any real good reasons, just said they had to leave.

i dont understand why anyone would be scared away. whats the deal, this is just a damm chat board, thats it. who's doin the threating. and why the hell would you be scared away from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom