Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good way of kick starting cycle

dushell.supps

Hey guys have heard personal experiences from AAS saying when you kick start your cycle at the end of it you gains are more and better, I was wondering what's more common between oral or injections to kick start a cycle for mass gains and for how many weeks, also what dose would be suggested in relation with the rest of the cycle, I'm planning to run a 12 week bulking cycle , I'm 27 years old thank you for taking the time to answer my questions guys, 6'0 and weight 170 lbs, thank you for your time boys.

It depends what your cycle layout looks like. Do you have anything planned at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guys who bulk usually kickstart with dbol for the first 4 weeks

my issue with your situation though is your stats. do you honestly feel like you have built a proper base at 170 pounds at 6 foot? i know some skinny 6 foot guys and even they weigh atleast 190 pounds. i think you need to put on a better base

Generally, steroid users will kick start their steroid cycle with an oral steroid the first 4-6 weeks. Oral steroids have a very short half life and kick in almost immediately. The purpose of the oral kick start is to benefit from the fast acting oral steroids before the longer estered injectable testosterone esters have had a chance to kick in.

If you are planning on bulking, a pretty common cycle kick start is dbol.

Something like this -

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 500mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
dbol 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

It depends on your goals and what your cycle looks like. For me, I like to use tbol more than others because I get a great boost in strength and feel amazing on it. Also I don't get any water retention like when running dbol.

Top Bottom