Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good uG Labs Making Bad Products?

gorillahung

Has anyone else had a problem with a reputable UG lab making a bad batch before? I don't know if these guys test their product but I have some stuff from a lab that gets good reviews but the 3 bottles of their stuff I got is total junk. It's supposed to be 250mg of test enanthate and I've been taking 500mg a week. I'm losing strength like crazy. There's no way this stuff has 250mg per ml. I'm waiting on some new stuff but it's coming from overseas so I have no idea when I'll get it. Hopefully I'll have it in a week. It shipped 2 weeks ago but there's no tracking info.

Damn man that sucks....i know that's the price we will pay sometimes. I've read where well known sources will start running bad batches to keep up with demand. I haven't personally had this happen yet but I've seen it on several forums. Was it a domestic UGL?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Stuff happens. Even the best companies like Apple, Samsung etc. make mistakes and have to issue recalls from time to time.

As long as they are owning up to their mistake and sending you replacement products for free, that's all that matters.

If this is a regular occurrence, then I would switch labs. You can find a lot of really good labs on the source reviews section of evolutionary.org

Yes, this happens. A lot of UGL get their raws from the same place anyways but there is no way they can test every single batch. It is just not cost efficient. The good UGL will have that top notch customer service though and be willing to make it right.

Top Bottom