Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good tren and anadrol stack

ColtoW

Guys this is probably one of the most powerful I have been recommended by some people for hard, dry and fast gains, I guess it'll shut you down pretty good too if you don't take the necessary precautions, who has done it before and how would you stack this two together. My other question is how much test would you need on this stack to avoid libido suppression, I did only testosterone and test and winstrol before but I always have been curious about this agents together.

It's a doubled edged sword it can either be great or horrible. I have a friend that had a gyno flare up with adrol and tren, gyno sides from adrol are not related to estrogen but through other mechanisms, so management is that much more difficult.

First off, there are no precautions you can take to prevent shut down. Even just a small dose of any steroid will shut down natural test production.

Tren and anadrol would be extremely harsh and full of side effects. Instead of 2 androgens I would use the tren with a more mild anabolic like tbol. Why not do something like 300mg of tren per week with 40mg tbol per day for 4-6 weeks. Makes more sense to me.

Top Bottom