Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good steroid cocktail for bulking

Austin96

HI
my first cycle was test (250mg/wk) and deca (100mg/wk) for 12 weeks and I had some good gains that I kept about 10lbs permanently, I was expecting more honestly, maybe my cycle wasn't powerful enough?
So what steroid cocktail would you recommend for more aggressive gains and what's the maximum number of different agents can you can take in one steroid cocktail or I guess called a "stack". I want another 15lbs of gains I can keep and I read it gets tougher the bigger you get...

100mg of deca per week is a really low dose. I would run test at say 4-500. Deca 3-400. And throw in an oral. Tbol is a good one to try before dbol or adrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there is a huge misconception out there by the internet parroters that deca is a dangerous steroid blah blah blah

in reality deca is very mild and has very little side effects when used correctly. the beauty of deca and EQ is that you can run them at higher dosages without the fear of sides. so in this case i would have like to see you run the deca more like 400mg a week instead for maximum results.. also deca is a slow builder, so you will not gain a lot fast. any fast gains are going to be from water retention so i don't count that

an example of the correct way to run a deca cycle is:

test 200mg a week or less
deca 400mg a week or more
proviron 25-50mg per day
aromasin
n2guard

then a full PCT

You should be proud of gaining 10lbs. That is a pretty good gain for a lower dose cycle. Your training and diet must have been really dialed in.

Don't rush to use too many compounds at once. I would run test again and either use deca again or go with EQ. Besides that you can add in an oral kick start if you want. I might try something like tbol because you will not have as many side effects like with dbol or anadrol.

Nothing will put on size and strength like the old school classic bulking cycle of test + deca + dbol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/testosterone-deca-durabolin-dbol-cycle

Both deca and test are known to cause a lot of water retention. Especially if you aren't using the proper support supplements with your cycle.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone 500mg/week
deca 300mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
dbol 30mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

100mg of deca per week is a really low dose. I would run test at say 4-500. Deca 3-400. And throw in an oral. Tbol is a good one to try before dbol or adrol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dosages also seemed very mild to me.

So gaining 10lbs is quite significant in such case.

Top Bottom