Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a good stack for collagen synthesis

WES LEE

Hey bros, after three years of being off the gym and AAS I can feel my tendons are not as strong as they were, actually right now I'm recovering from tendonitis on my arm and I'm almost there to be fully recovered without pain. At the time my physician put me on Cissus which is good for repairing tendons and ligaments with increased collagen production. So very soon I will be back on to AAS ( test only) and I need and advice what other agent can I add to my cycle to boost synthesis of my collagen and maybe make my tendons stronger, may be deca and one more agent like EQ ?

thank you for the help I need to know what to use to make my tendos stronger instead of getting injured again.

well if you took 3 years off of the gym and hop back on steroids that is sure fire way to get injured again

i don't agree at all with your strategy here. i've seen more guys get injured hopping on steroids without getting their conditioning back than anything

steroids don't heal injuries at all. that is a myth. they help recovery after a workout

The best thing would be to work back slowly. Steroids will only cause you to get too strong too fast and could lead to the tendons and ligaments being damaged again.

I would come back slow and make sure to be taking N2Joint RX, Ostarine, Nutrobal, and fish oil.

First off - any collagen supplement is a scam. If you take shark cartilage orally your body will just digest it into individual amino acids and absorb it like it would any other protein source.

I would use ostarine and a good joint supplement like N2joint rx from n2bm.com. Ostarine is fantastic for healing injuries and promoting recovery, where as a good joint supplement gives your body all the building blocks it needs to actually build and repair cartilage and ligaments.

You could also add in a HGH analogue like nutrobal. Nutrobal signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. I would say it's equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day.
You can read up on nutrobal more here -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Top Bottom