Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Good service from domestic supply

Dinah

I recommend using domestic-supply, they are a great place with fantastic customer service.
they are super nice to deal with and the package arrived great and a short amount of time.

the product is solid and I have never dealt with a source that's been on the ball like they are

Domestic Supply is the best of the best!! Thank you for the feedback and its great to hear about your awesome experience!!

I recommend using domestic-supply, they are a great place with fantastic customer service.
they are super nice to deal with and the package arrived great and a short amount of time.

the product is solid and I have never dealt with a source that's been on the ball like they are

Greg from d-s has great service and he delivers fast, total domestic solution.

that is great.

i'm glad you had a great experience. domestic supply is my all time favorite source.

This is great to hear and what we come to expect from Domestic Supply. They are the best for a reason! Thank you for the feedback!

Top Bottom