Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

good results stacking low dosages of DBOL??

nexus7

Have any of you experimented with low dosages of Dbol (10-15mg/day) in an anabolic stack (not sust or Drol or anything like that.

As I know powerlifters do use low doses in their stacks to get strength increase without dramatic mass gains... You can use it in stack with mild AS like Primo in order to add some decent size
smile.gif

If you are taking d-bol I assume that you want to add size. I would just take the widely accepted dosage of 25-30mg/day over four to six weeks. If you don't want to add size there are better things you can take for strength alone, such as anavar.

------------------
I don't want to be big or strong...I want to be bigger and stronger than I was yesterday.

get the most out of 100 tabs, go 4/day x 5 days/wk which will be a duration of exactly 5 weeks and yes you will make gains.

My first cycle was low but i had several yrs training also....i loaded on the sets at least 9 per body part i wanted to be sure each part was wasted...gradually went from 2 per wk.. 1 mon 1 fri to eventually 6 wk 3 mon 3 fri my bench went from 170 over a few mos to 300lbs and i got big. really big. this was my first cycle..i;ll never forget it. also got plenty of protein and ate alot..i was 30 at the time we didn't have creatine or other supplements at that time...

i have never tried but i believe a low dose dbol with a decent dose of primo should be a decent cycle

the estrogenic positive side effects from the dbol should amplify the effects of the primo, and the primo should make the gains more solid

like 500 to 600 mgs primo a week
15 to 20mgs dbol per day

or i kno ther both orals bt 15 to 20 mgs dbol per day
and 60 mgs var per day
this sounds like something id want to try in one of my short 4 week cycles

Top Bottom