Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is this good progress for 2 weeks??

Strong_Man20

im on a sust/decca cycle for 8 weeks and im taking 500mg/400mg for 1-6 weeks and 250mgs/400mgs for week 6-8. Its been 2 weeks so far and no real noticable strength gains except on my benchpress which is up by 4 reps. Ive heard people gaining as much as 55 pounds on there shoulder press in 3 weeks. Ive put on allot of weight, 20 so far but I dont think any of that is muscle, probally water and some fat. im about 185 pounds at 6 foot and im eating 4000 callories a day. Also im working out 4 times a week,
tue: shoulders/ calves
wed: thighs
friday: chest/biceps
sun: back/ trriceps

am i expecting too much too soon or what??

bro if you put on 20 pounds in two weeks, you should be happy. Wait a week or two, your strenght gains will go up. What I was saying using d-bol weeks 1-4 or anadrol weeks 1-4 give you strenght early. You could have been stronger early in the cycle while waiting for the deca and sust to kick in, be patienced, your power will come.

20 pounds in 2 weeks is great! Sust and Deca take about 3-4 weeks to kick in some you have plenty more growing a head of you. Good Luck!

M18

It was me who said my shoulder press is up 55lbs. In first 2 weeks i didn notice anything, but week 3 and 4 and strengt gains started and week 5 the strenght gains exposed! You are using Sust which is lot more effective than Deca believe me, when it wreally kics in yuo will be amazed! I just cant wait to start test/eq/prop cycle :D

Top Bottom